Sunday, January 8, 2012

8th January 2012..

My wife turns 27 today (8th January. 2012). It's her first birthday that we celebrated together as husband and wife. :) . Very meaningful. We celebrated her birthday yesterday since today We want to chill and relax at home. hehe.

Yesterday, we were out since 10am in the morning to go to Celcom. After that went to Perodua show room at Ampang Point. My baby wanted to see Myvi S.E 1.5. Nice eh. The car is cool man. Cool gadgets, cool specs. But we did not go for a test drive since the place was kinda hectic. Everythings good. Still contemplating.

"Hey ebish, what do you want for your birthday", I ask. " I dunno", she replied. Hmm susah la gitu. Then she said. "Takpe, you don't have to buy me anything, Just chip in for the down payment. hehehe. Tu kira birthday present la tuh", she said. Ok then. :). Botak gak pale.
Tapi takpe, sayang punya pasal. :)

We went to The Curve after that, walk and walk and walk. She asked me to buy her pillows and head rest for her new car... Ape la. Keta lom book dh nak beli barang keta. :P. Patut la nk beli, bantal "Stitch" kot. Ala, you know the blue alien in lilo and stitch. haha. Ok la tuh.

Then, "Chatime" time. Had Hazelnut chocolate milk tea with pearl, Big one. hahahaha.. :P.


Walk walk again and walk again.






After solat Maghrib went to Victoria Station. Met Mom in Law there. Makan Makan.

Let me show you what we had huhu...

My wife had this. VS Sirloin Steak.










MIL had this one. Combo something.
hehe Can't remember the name









I had this one. Bombay Steak. Nice Yeah!! I recommend this to everybody. The sauce is very nice. Sweet and spicy.








Check out our pictures. Not many, but enough. ngeee.. :)



Happy 27th Birthday Sayang!!

No comments: