Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bali, Indonesia. Day [05] 9th April 2011

Assalamualaikum, Hi there!

       It's the last day of our honeymoon in Bali. Wow!! Time fly by so fast when your having fun huh? Being in the office seems like ages, but only 5 minutes have pass. Man! My wife and I woke at 9am that day. Had breakfast, shower, pack and got ready to check out of the hotel. Then we're picked up by Pak Artori to do some souvenir shopping at Krishna. Some people might do their souvenir shopping along the road in Ubud or some other places. But as for me, I prefer Krishna. It's fixed price. No need to bargain. Price are reasonable. I heard somebody saying, " Hey, I bought this for double the price at that place yesterday". Ooppssss... I guess he didn't bargain. hmmm.. Pictures!!

They have everything here. Same stuff they are selling outside.
Yop!

After that we had lunch at Pawon Pasundan. A Jawa Style Restaurant.



Full to da Max!! And then we head to Kuta Beach. Can you believe that? We stayed in Kuta, but this is our first time at Kuta Beach. haha.. And it's our last day too. :P


After chilling and relaxing at the beach. We head of to the Airport. Leaving one of the nicest place on earth. :) Sad and excited at the same time. Excited to go back home. Nothing beats home!! :)


Bye Bye Bali!! We might see you again!! :)

No comments: