Sunday, July 1, 2012

I Have Corns On My Foot, and I'm Going To Call It Justin.

Assalamualaikum, How's it going?

        Yes, I have Corns on the balls of my feet and I'm going to call it Justin. For those who doesn't know what corns are Read This!! Corns are Ketuat in Malay. I think. Correct me if I'm wrong. For those who doesn't know Justin. Read this!! hehehehe :P

        Reasons??

1) Because it is a pain in the ass!! no pain on the feet!! Just like Justin. huhu.. I know he did not do anything to me personally. But I just don't like him. :P

2) I don't like him. I mean Justin. Same as I don't like the corn on my feet.

3) I won't be kissing "Justin" any time soon!!

4) I won't share he's photos on facebook!! Never!!!

5) I would like to scrape Him from the face of the Earth!! Justin I mean....

What the heck??

No comments: