Sunday, July 1, 2012

This is a test page



Assalamualaikum, Hi there.

      I created another blog just to see how the page will look like, just to experiment on the "Dynamic Views". And I put the title as "This is a test page". Guess what. I got a lot of visitors on that page. Not alot, but yeah. There are still visitors. I wonder why.  hmmmmm. Weird...
     
      I know for a fact, that if I keep on changing and viewing the page. It will increase "Pageviews Today" in the Stats. But apparently, I did not do anything today. And I got like 15 views. Why!!??? If I keep on posting normal post on my blog 15 people will read it.  Or not read it. Or click on it. Or I don't know!! What ever. I got visitors. :P


Equation:

"Normal Post" = 15 Visitors..
    
"Weird Post" = 15 Visitors.

So, to get 30 visitors a day,

30 Visitors = Normal Post + Weird Post.

I know 30 visitors is not a big deal to all the pros out there. But it is to me!! A Noob!!! Im a Noob!! :P

No comments: